Saskatoon garage fire caused by woodstove ash

    Is your garage door not opening or stuck wide open? Looking for a professional repair technician?

    Get in touch with our garage door repair team and help is on it’s way! When it comes to garage door repair in Ottawa and its surroundings, Better leave it up to the professionals. For a FREE quote and estimate, CALL NOW: ☎️ (613) 706-1104

    Or, fill out this form and we will contact you shortly




    Show us the damage: Send us some photos for a FREE cost estimate.

    Saskatoon garage fire caused by woodstove ash

    SASKATOON —
    A garage fire in the 200 block of Lake Crescent was caused by improperly disposed woodstove ash, the Saskatoon Fire Department says.

    “The Saskatoon Fire Department reminds all users of wood burning appliances, including fire pits, to be diligent when disposing of ash after a fire as there may be hot embers that can cause unintended fires,” the department said in a news release.

    Crews responded to the fire Thursday at 10:33 a.m. They opened the overhead door to extinguish the fire.

    Damages are estimated at $75,000.

    Read more at saskatoon.ctvnews.ca

    Recommended articles

    Contact Us
    COVID-19 NOTICE:
    Our technicians are equipped with masks and gloves complying with health and safety regulations.
    This is default text for notification bar